Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/6/09

Tabatha Goes Wild










From time to time, Tabatha has to show Tiger Lily that she is the Alpha kitty of the house!


If you click on the photo of the two of them, you will clearly see the funny wild expression which is Tab's alter-ego.

The photo of where she looks sublime is her usual expression.

My husband took these photos. Many of his photos find their way to this blog. Although sometimes I want a photo sooner than he can get to take it. So if you see really bad, fuzzy photos on this blog, they are from my cell phone. I'm really grateful that my husband, Stew, has just the right equipment and expertise to get action shots like the one above!

Check out his website for more nature & wildlife photos -

http://www.nvpictures.com/nature.asp



7 comments:

Tiger Lily said...

Hahahahahahahaha! That is a great expression Tab! I probably should not be laughing when Tiger Lily gets thwapped but I cannot help it ~ hahahahaha!

Irishcoda said...

Wow, that's some expression! I have one picture of Amber where she was this really scary look in her eyes as Kosmo tries to corner her. He didn't--the look totally scared him off. Tabatha has such pretty colors. :)

The Creek Cats said...

That's a great action shot!! Your husband is very skilled with a camera!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! She certainly won't take any nonsense.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yes, that is totally a perfect expression for that kind of fighting. Not to harsh, just enough. Wonderful pictures - tell your husband he did a great job!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I love that picture.. It says dont mess with me.. Hugs GJ x

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW, that really is quite a picture, looks like someone called in the SWAT Team fur sure!!!