Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/7/09

Is Tiger Yawning or Laughing?

I like to think she is laughing at something - maybe she is laughing about something we do which she finds amusing.

She is the sweetest cat. She loves to nuzzle me, nose-to-nose, when she wants something. It used to be I could not do that since I was allergic to her pet dander. My face would break out with puffy red blotching. I used tea tree oil to get rid of it. Then, somehow I must have developed immunity. I do not get the rash any more. If any of you have problems with this, here is a link you might want to go to for some reading.

Click here for cat allergy information

Click her for more cat allergy info

And I wish there would be something like a gerbil wheel for cats so she could get some exercise. She is getting a bit pudgy around the midsection since we never let her outside.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.

Please let people know about my blog. http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Liss said...

SHe's beautiful, lovely markings

The Creek Cats said...

So glad you are able to nuzzle without the allergy!! A gerbil wheel for cats....now there's an idea!

Anonymous said...

We've heard of dogs walking on a treadmill, but never cats on a gerbil wheel. We like to think cats are superior that way! :-)

Amy & the house of cats said...

I have heard about people with allergies to cats getting used to their own cats and not having problems before - I had a friend like that. She is quite a cutie - even if that is a yawn it looks like a very happy yawn - she looks like a very happy kitty!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

How beautiful. I like to think that is a laugh because she is safe and happy.. HUgs GJ xx

Parker said...

Such a beautiful girl!

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

We think she is laughing! And a great one too!

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I wonder what Tiger is laughing about! We will never know. My cats don't get enough exercise either. Their favorite thing to do is to sleep and sleep and then sleep some more.

Iris

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We think she is laughing because she is happy with life.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Laughing, definitely laughing. We all like to laugh at Jan. Maybe Tiger is laughing at you?

Karen and "The Boys" said...

"The Boys" think she's laughing and I think she's yawning. Maybe she's doing what some of us do sometimes when we don't want people to think we are yawning so she turned it into a laugh!

She's a real cutie, though, whatever she's doing.

And "The Boys" (four Persians) think your banner kitty is a sweetie.

Karen and "The Boys" said...

I see I gave an incorrect link in my previous post; please accept my apologies.