Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

5/28/23

Continuing Homeless Cat Care Here


I have not posted for a long time.

Our surviving kitties are doing well - still feeding homeless ones who come around.

I hope all of you are well too!!!

Unfortunately we had to put Tom down about a month ago - cancer in his eye

 (photo below taken before he got the cancer)

He was a sweet cat.


9 comments:

catladymac said...

We are glad you are still able to keep helping the kitties. We are sorry about Tom. He certainly knew he was loved.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Bless you

pilch92 said...

I am so sorry about Tom.XO

Lone Star Cats said...

RIP Tom.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

This is sad news indeed. But a life shared with compassion love and tender care is one that helps both sides of the equation.
ERin

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am sorry to hear about Tom. He was a handsome cat who knew you loved him.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're very sorry to hear about sweet Tom and we know how tough it is losing such a special furry.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

So sorry about TOM

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, we are so sorry about Tom. Thank you for loving him so much and so well.