Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/16/17

Stripe is in Love with the Brush Arch

Here is a bit of a Christmas retrospective. We gave a Brush Arch to all of our rescued kitties last Christmas. But Stripe is the only one who uses it. She sits near it. She rubs her whole body on it. And she rubs each side of her face on it.


I have always maintained that she is the smartest kitty that we have!!

Debby in Arizona

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

She is such a pretty girl and we're glad she likes the self-service brushing!

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you enjoy using the brush arch. Mom bought us one quite some time ago, but she has never seen one of us actually using it. I like to lie under the arch to nap.

Maddie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

She is very pretty, and smart to realise she can get her own brushing with it.