I give a big happy thank you to all who rescue kitties!!
You are really making a difference.
Here is a photo of three of our adopted ones who were rescued from being homeless. They are all doing well.
Yippee for kitty love!!!!
4/19/16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
high paws, headbonx, & Gods blessing ten fold two everee one who rescues !!! N ewe guys R lookin total lee chillaxed on yur cat tree ~~~~~ waves.... anda happee twooz day two all ♥♥♥
I also give thanks to you and all those that help the homeless ones.
We purr you include yourself in that fine group!
We know you do a lot for homeless cats too!
Thank You!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
We give big Paws Up to those that rescue, too!
Hooray for rescues, each and every day! Rescue, adopt, love & repeat!
We sure do thank everyone who rescues a kitty or a doggie. They are good people. And thanks for visiting us about Mister. We miss him like crazy.
Lovely! I used to work in a pet supply store (never sold animals, only the supplies), and I always encouraged my customers to adopt, not shop for their pets. I have had some rescue cats in my life and they give so much back! You have a lovely blog and I commend you for what you are doing. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)
We are lucky to live here as the RSPCA rescued us and over 100 cats from a house that had more than 100 cats living there. Mum's old cat had just died and she went along to the cattery and we were in one of the enormous cages and Mum chose us to come and live with her.
Post a Comment