Grizzle, one of our ferals, has been hovering at a place where we suspect she senses a mouse. We have not seen it. But she is definitely in predator mode, looking like she is ready to lunge at any moment.
I love all creatures. Yet I hope she discourages mice from living on our property since one of them destroyed my alternator belt this past summer.
I have seen Grizzle leaping and bounding around, apparently after some sort of insect in the air. She is amazingly spry and lively for an 8 1/2 year old feral !!!
We have a neighbor who prefers the name Grizzabella. Actually, I do too, but I forget to use it since I have been calling her Grizzle for so many years. I gave her that name since, when running as a wee kitten, she reminded me of a Grizzly Bear.
Blessings to all of you,
Debby in Arizona
2/11/16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Such a cutie! One of our ferals was chasing blowing leaves and having a big time yesterday!
grizzle....we hope if ya R spyin on a mouz ya can catch em...... R community catz like ta chase chippeez, bugs, leeves & mize two !!!
happee earl lee hearts day oh love two all ♥♥♥
She looks so cute waiting for a mouse.
I love all your kitties... keeping them in my prayers... -Katie
we hopes you get that mousie!
Post a Comment