Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

11/9/15

Smokey Hesitates

Here is Smokey (our FIV kitty) hesitating to go out into the cat run. He knows he is safe out there. I guess he is trying to decide where he wants to be. The other cats just rush out when I open the door. They can and do open it themselves. But, if I am in the room with them, I always know when they want out. So I provide door-lady service!

Smokey is doing very well with his two lady roommates. We have grown to love him very much.


6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are so happy for dear Smokey and we know he loves being loved.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....all things in time; when ya iz reddy ta go out doorz....then ewe will be like...hay, eye think eye will go out doorz !!! grate ta heer yur doin sew well ♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am happy that Smokey is doing well and getting on with his room mates. He is lucky to have found you.

The Island Cats said...

We're happy to hear Smokey is doing well. :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

He must love being loved. Maybe he just wants a bit of reassurance (Attention)
to get out the door and enjoy the fresh air
Timmy

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Dats Okay Smokey ifs you dont wants to goes out yet... you kin stay inside and takes a nappy... Glad you likes your humans...

Purrz from
Toby who likes naps.