Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

3/24/14

Cleaning up from Winter


Scrufty says, "Oh no! What are you human beans up to now."

We are up to cleaning things up for spring. We have to vacuum the cat run since the kitties are always tracking in pieces of leaves the wind blows to us.

Hey, blogosphere people - here is an interesting article on fleas.

click here

http://citykittygrooming.com/here-comes-spring-here-come-the-fleas/

I don't know anything about the products in the article. So I don't endorse them.

We are lucky not to get them this part of Arizona. But I remember how pesky and ubiquitous they were when I lived in Pennsylvania.

Wishing everyone an early spring!

Debby in Arizona

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We sure aren't sad to see winter departing!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope that we had enough cold to freeze the bugs!