
These are the first two we rescued - Tabby and Tiger. I think my husband really captured their sweetness in these photos.Changing the subject a bit, I thought you might find this article interesting on pet dander.
My body has overcome a facial rash I would always get from the dander of at least one of our cats. I'm so grateful that the pet dander is not a problem now. I can nuzzle with my lovely kitties when they want to.
But now I have other allergies which cause my nose to run and eyes to be itchy/watery a few months of the year. I think the allergens may be air-born since they seem to create more irritation for me when it is windy. Over-the-counter allergy remedies do not give me any relief. I have tried the supplement nettle, recommended as a good natural remedy. But it does not work for me either.
Does any one have any suggestions? Financially, it's not feasible for me to go to a professional for this at this time.
Thanks,
Debby in Arizona
1 comment:
If it's an air borne allergen, an air purifier may help though this is obviously not possible if the trouble is OUTSIDE the house. :)
I find Zyrtec very helpful in combating allergy symptoms. And very fast acting too.
Post a Comment