Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

1/3/12

Liddy is Healthier

Liddy looks healthier than she used to. She hangs around more often instead of just eating and running. Her coat is fuller. It used to have missing tufts of fur - just after giving birth to one of her litters. It took us over a year to trap her since somehow she was trap wise. Finally, we caught her with a drop trap - hired my neighbor to make one.

So far, all is well this winter with our outdoor kitties. We have not lost anyone in our homeless cat colony to coyotes at this point. You never know what's going to happen with cats who live outside. Our ferals really depend on us for food. I wish we had more ways to help keep them safe.

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season!!

Debby in Arizona

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks terrific in the photo, blowing a raspberry. LOL.

Here's to a healthy and safe 2012 for all your ferals, and for you and your family as well.

Anonymous said...

Liddy looks just beautiful. I just love what you do. I too rescue kittens and stray cats,its a never ending job.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad to hear that, she looks mighty fine! Happy New Year and I hope 2012 brings you all the furry best!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a cute pic! We'll be purrin fur your colony. xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
May 2012 bring you joy,health
and good fortune :)
We agree that Liddy looks good :)
We purr your colony continues to thrive. Just by feeding them and caring ,you already do so much :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Cara n Crew said...

We sure wish everykitty could know the safety of a loving home. We're so glad you are there for these kitties and are looking out for them. Liddy looks beautiful! Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Keith Andrea said...

Hi Liddy, you look awesome in that photo.


Dog Fence
Pet Solutions
Its All About Bichon

Whisppy said...

That's a cute picture. I'm also considering a drop trap for the too-smart-for-his-own-good feral Mr Black. Any tips on how to make it "fail proof"?

Marilia said...

AHahahaha! I love your photo!!!
Kisses
Auntie Marilia

irone said...

a voluntar lordship for giving freedom live for pet, especislly for cat, I hope you will found many donations to keep what you have been doing with them, nice story

Fur Everywhere said...

Hi Debby,

I'm so glad to hear that you haven't lost anyone this winter yet. Let's hope it stays that way! You are doing amazing work and you're doing everything you can. I'm sure the kitties appreciate it. :)