Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

12/19/11

Remembering Sunny

I am remembering how sweet Sunny was. She disappeared this time two years ago. I never knew what happened to her, but she was probably taken by a coyote as so many are in our area in winter. She was abandoned (we knew her prior situation) but acted a little feral. She was starting to warm up to me a little bit just before she disappeared. I still miss her. Even though we were not able to foster her, I was becoming very fond of her. I hope all of your kitties stay safe and warm!!!







Debby in Arizona

12 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Purrs and hugs to you. Sunny was gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Poor Sunny. We're sending you hugs today as you remember her.

The Cat Guy said...

It sounds like Sunny found a lovely home in your heart, where she continues to reside. Thanks for taking care of the homeless kitties.

Whisppy said...

What a beautiful girl Sunny was. We're sending you hugs on this special Sunny day.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Sunny was so pretty. I am sorry for what happened to her. I wish all cats were safe warm well fed and loved.

Iris

Smudge said...

I'm so sorry your heart hurts for Sunny. My dad rescued me many years ago, and even though I can be a crusty old fart to him I'll always love him for it.

Marilia said...

Poor Sunny!

meowmeowmans said...

Sunny sure was pretty. Purrs and prayers to you as you remember your friend.

The Chair Speaks said...

Sunny's beautiful. Must agree they do take a part of us when they leave. Sending lots of comforting purrs to you.
Happy Holidays!

Karen Jo said...

Sunny is gorgeous. I am really sorry that she disappeared. Merry Christmas!

Nona said...

so sorry to hear that

How Sam Sees It said...

I always hope that someone picked them up and they are living in the lap of luxury, the alternative here in Arizona is too sad to think about!

Sam