Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

9/5/11

Tiger Lilly is Still Playful

Tiger Lilly is 4 1/2 years old and still really playful. I totally love it! I remember other cats I had in the past getting really sedentary by this age. It's amazing how each cat has their own special personality. I hope all of you are having fun with your kitties!
Debby in Arizona

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That still seems young to us! Until angel Annie was diagnosed with hyper-t (she never was the same after that, with all the vet trips and daily meds), she was running around like a young cat, having the mom play chase and being pretty silly for a 9-year old. (She passed at just over 10-ish, this past February.)

And Nicki, who will be 5 in October, is still foolish!

So we say hurray for Tiger Lilly--keep playing!

meowmeowmans said...

Go, Tiger Lilly! We are glad you are so young at heart! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is good to watch them play. Eric and Flynn are 11 and Flynn still plays like a kitten and has to run everywhere. Eric has never played as much. It is too much like hard work for him and he much prefers laying around.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Go Tiger Lily go! I hope that playing keeps you young pfor years to come!!!

Deb said...

My cats were very playful at that age and still play once in awhile in their senior years. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x4

zool said...

His eye is green.. very nice

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I wish my two were more playful. They will be ten this coming January. They prefer to nap and eat.

Marlene said...

I have cats ranging in age from 15 to 6 years of age and all of them are still playful.

Amanda said...

My respect for those who posted and write it.