Cat Blogosphere

Cat Blogosphere
Meet other cat lovers

Please Help the Homeless

NATURAL SUPPLIES FOR PETS

5/16/11

Drop Trap - Build-Your-Own

If anyone needs specs for how to make one of these to get hard to trap cats, let me know.



Or go here to get directions from the source -



In your comments, feel free to share whether you have had any problems with catching feral or abandoned cats to spay/neuter.


Have a blessed day,


Debby in Arizona

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That actually looks like a very neat design--presume it would come down pretty quickly, or they'd dart out. Thanks for posting this! I've only seen actual live traps.

How Sam Sees It said...

We've been taking care of feral cats for some time now, and haven't yet had to use one of those. Mom has been told some wicked stories about cats trying to escape those. She thinks people have been pulling her leg, but she worries about having to use one!

Sam

meowmeowmans said...

Those look great. Thanks for posting this really good and helpful information, Debby!

Amy & the house of cats said...

We are very lucky - we don't have any ferals around our house that I have ever seen. But it is great that there are people out there like you who will help the ones in the areas where it is needed!!

Brooke Davis said...

This is incredible. you have a good thing going here. I, actually, own many pets, and I had the hardest time finding a place that had everything I needed, for incredible prices. Just last month I went shopping for Pet Supplies and found everything I was looking for and so much more. You can get it all, for such a low cost. Enjoy!